This recipe is not mine, however I love it so much for its simplicity and taste that I had to share it with you. Thank You Lucy’s Dad 😛
**Make sure you soak your skewers for at least 3hours beforehand to prevent them burning
– chicken breast, or tenderloins, cubed
– chorizo sausage, cut into thick pieces
– haloumi cheese, cut into cubes
– spanish onion, cut into wedges
– capsicum, cut into thick bits
– cherry tomatoes (optional)
1. Chuck ’em all on in what ever order suits you.
2. Cook them on the BBQ until the chicken is cooked thru.
3. Serve immediately as haloumi cheese tends to go rubbery after a while.
– Serves as many as you want to make!