My partner loooooooooooooooooooooooves this potato salad.
– 2 tins of cooked potatoes, or you can boil your own, cubed
– 2 rashers of bacon, finely chopped
– 1 cup of whole egg mayonnaise
– 3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped roughly
– 3 eschalots, finely sliced
– 2 tablespoons of dill, finely chopped
– 2 tablespoons of parsley, finely chopped
– 2 tablespoons of mint, finely sliced
1. In a hot pan fry the bacon until it becomes golden and crispy.
2. In a large bowl mix potatoes, mayonnaise, salt and pepper, fresh herbs and eschalots until combined.
3. Top with bacon bits and eggs.
Serves 4+ Goes great with BBQ’s or parties.