Something a little bit different from the norm of roast veggies.
**Pre-heat oven to 170*C
– cherry tomatoes
– zucchinis, cut into thick pieces
– spanish onions, sliced into thick wedges
– capsicums, red and green, cut into chunky strips
– eggplant (optional)
– sweet potatoes, cut into thick chunks
– red wine vinegar
– olive oil
– 3 teaspoons of chopped rosemary
– salt and pepper
– crushed garlic
1. In a bowl mix red wine vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper, garlic and rosemary in a bowl.
2. Coat all the vegetables in dressing
3. Bake until cooked, turning occasionally.