**Pre-heat oven to 160*C
1 red capsicum, cut into thick strips
1 green capsicum, cut into thick strips
1 sweet potato, cut into strips
2 zucchini, cut into thick strips
2 spanish onions, cut into small wedges
red wine vinegar
salt and pepper
1 cup of sour cream
3/4 bunch chives, finely chopped
1 tablespoon of wholegrain mustard
1. In a large bowl combine a large dash of red wine vinegar and a good slurp of olive oil. Add some salt and pepper and taste. If its to vinegary add more oil and vise versa.
2. Combine this mixture and vegetables and coat well.
3. Spread evenly onto a baking tray and bake in the oven until coloured and tender, make sure to turn them occasionally.
4. Heat up tortillas as per instructions.
5. To make the dressing combine chives, mustard and sour cream. To this add a tablespoon of water and mix well.
6. Construct your wrap, add some dressing and devour.
Serves 2-3 people. These wraps are good hot or cold. Some feta cheese might be nice too 😉 Any left overs can be roughly chopped up and stirred thru pasta, stuffed in chicken breast, or chucked into a quiche.