My aunt used to make this for breakfast on weekends. It’s so tasty and filling 🙂
– 6 eggs
– salt and pepper
– 6 cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
– 2 eschalots, finally sliced
– a small handful of shaved ham, cut into thin slices
– a small handful of tasty cheese
– soy and linseed bread, rye bread or a good wholegrain bread
1. In a mixing bowl lightly whisk eggs and a dash of milk.
2. In a large fry pan on a medium heat, heat thru until nearly cooked (chunky and soft texture but a little runny)
3. Add ham and tomatoes and continue cooking.
4. When eggs are just about fluffy, add cheese and eschalots.
5. Serve with toast and a good glass of juice 😀