Definite favourite 😛
**Pre-heat oven to 180*C
– 2 cups of plain flour
– 1 cup of lukewarm water
– 7grams of yeast
– 1 teaspoon of sugar
1. To the water add yeast and sugar until dissolved
2. Add flour and mix well with hands
3. On your kitchen counter, sprinkle the smallest amount of flour and roll out.
– This makes two large pizza bases (also sometimes you may need a little more flour and a little more water)
😀 Also if you aren’t a fan of thin n’ crispy pizza bases, let the dough sit in the bowl covered with glad wrap for 30min – 1hour, or until it has nearly doubled in size. This base works perfectly on a pizza stone
My favourite toppings include… 😉
Lolly Bonanza Pizza
– consists of tomato sauce base, salami or pepperoni, bacon, roasted red capsicum, spanish onion, japelenos, chilli flakes, cheese and a generous swirl of BBQ sauce
– so simple its gorgeous. Tomato sauce base, fresh mozzarella, pitted kalamata olives, and a generous sprinkling of dried oregano.
– lite and simple. Tomato base, with fresh bocconcini or mozzarella, and when ready topped with fresh basil leaves.
– suitable for vegetarians, or not. Tomato base, chargrilled eggplant & zucchini , roasted capsicum and spanish onion and fresh feta (+ you can add prosciutto if you like). Then when ready top with a small-ish handful of rocket and drizzle with olive oil.
– something a little bit fancyyyyyy. Pesto base (red or green), goats cheese, roast sweet potato and rocket with a splash of balsamic glaze.