I created this recipe for my baby shower, and it was a massive hit. Although, if you have kiddies, reduce the amount of chilli.
– 1 tub of cream cheese
– 2 red capsicums, cut into strips
– 2 teaspoons of chilli
– shredded basil
1. Blend cream cheese until smooth.
2. On a baking tray roast capsicum strips until charred. When cooled, peel the skins off and place in blender and blend with cream cheese.
3. Add chilli and blend some more.
4. Refrigerate, and just before serving top with shredded basil.