Got this one of my close girlfriends agesss ago. Enjoy!
– 1 large red capsicum, diced finely
– 1 large green capsicum, diced finely
– 1/2 continental cucumber, chopped
– 1 spanish onion, diced finely
– 250g of cherry or grape tomatoes, cut into quarters
– 1 cup of sweet corn kernels
– 1 cup of red kidney beans, drained and rinsed *its important to do this as sometimes the beans can carry bacteria
– 2 tablespoons of red wine vinegar
– 1 tablespoon of olive oil
– 1 tablespoon of lemon or lime juice
– 2 tablespoons of fresh coriander, chopped *optional
– 1 chilli, chopped finely *also optional
1. Combine all ingredients. Stir gently to mix. Serve chilled.