These are sooo good that my best friend and I eat half of the cookie dough before they reach the oven 😛
**Pre-heat oven to 160*C
– 125g butter
– 1/2 cup brown sugar
– 1/3 cup caster sugar
– 2 teaspoon vanilla essence
– 1 egg
– 1 1/2 cups self-raising flour
– 1 cup chocolate chips
1. Cream butter and sugars until fluffy.
2. Mix in vanilla essence and egg.
3. Combine with flour.
4. Add chocolate chips.
5. On a baking tray lined with grease-proof paper, add spoonfuls of the cookie dough making sure they have enough room to grow.
6. Bake for 10-15minutes.
Best eaten warm. You can add white chocolate and unsalted macadamias too 😀