You have heard of the choc-ripple cake right? Well this is my version, but better 😛 Haha
Note: You must make this the night before hand!!
– 1 packet of your favourite cookies, white chocolate and macadamia are good!
– 400ml of thickened whipping cream
– 2 teaspoons of caster sugar
– fresh strawberries, halved
– shavings of white chocolate
1. Whip the cream and sugar until it forms stiff peaks.
2. Using the cream, sandwich the cookies together to form a log.
3. Cover the rest of the log in cream, and refrigerate overnight.
4. When ready to serve, dust with chocolate shavings and strawberries. Cut on an angle 🙂