This can be eaten as a snack, a lite lunch or used as appetizers at parties or BBQ’s.
– 350g of cooked rare beef, thinly sliced (roast beef from the deli works well :P)
– rice vermicelli noodles, soaked
– 1 continental cucumber, cut into thin strips
– 1 carrot, cut into thin strips (either tiny julliene or using a vegetable peeler)
– mint leaves
– rice paper
– sweet chilli sauce
– lime juice
1. Soak the rice paper per instructions on the packet.
2. Arrange 1 or 2 slices of the beef, cucumber, carrot, a little bit of noodles and a mint leaf in the centre of the paper and roll up firmly.
3. Repeat until finished.
4. In a small serving bowl mix some lime juice and sweet chilli sauce for a quick dipping sauce.