So quick and easy and most of the ingredients are usually in my fridge 🙂
– penne pasta
– 200g salami, sliced into strips (you could use ham)
– 200g cherry tomatoes, halved
– baby spinach leaves, small handful
– 1/3 cup of crumbled feta cheese,
1. Cook pasta per instructions.
2. In a medium hot pan, fry the salami in the olive oil until slightly crispy. Add the cherry tomatoes, and cook until softish.
3. Drain pasta.
4. To the pasta add the salami, tomatoes, crumbled feta and spinach leaves. Toss well and serve.
– Olives go great in this too !