Got this one outta a magazine. So easy.
** Pre-heat oven to 170*C
– 5 sheets of filo pastry
– 400g of sweet potato, cubed and cooked
– 150g of feta cheese, crumbled
– 2 eggs
– 1/3 cup of cream
– freshly snipped chives
1. Brush each sheet of filo pastry with oil and layer on top of one another. Cut rounds out using a pastry cutter.
2. Place each round into a greased muffin tin. Bake for 10minutes.
3. In a bowl, add sweet potato, feta, cream, eggs and chives and mix well until combined. Season well.
4. Fill each tartlet case with mixture and bake in the oven for a further 15-20minutes until mixture is cooked
– You can have these warm or cold! Great cocktail food.