Quick and easy and also good as a snack.
**Pre=heat oven to 200*C
– 3 rashers of bacon, roughly chopped
– 400g of button mushrooms, cut into chunk
– 1 cup of tasty cheese, grated
– 80g of butter, melted
– 2 eggs, whisked
– 2/3 cup of milk
– 3 teaspoons of baking powder
– 1 1/2 cups of plain flour
– salt and pepper
1. Fry bacon and mushrooms in a moderately hot pan. Set aside to cool.
2. Grease muffin tin. Place flour, baking powder, salt, pepper and cheese in a bowl.
3. In another bowl, whisk eggs, milk and melted butter. Add this to the dry mixture. Stir until combined then fold thru mushrooms and bacon.
4. Spoon mixture into muffin tin and bake for 20min.
5. Best served warm!