– 1 cup of semi sun-dried tomatoes, drained from oil – but keep some of the oil handy as sometimes it needs moistening
– 175g of unsalted cashews
– 2/3 cup of parmesan or romano cheese, grated
– 1 clove of crushed garlic
– salt and pepper
– 1 teaspoon of chilli (optional)
– 1/3 cup of shredded basil
1. In a food processor whizz up the cashews and cheese until crushed. Put in a large bowl.
2. Next, whizz up the sun-dried tomatoes and garlic until nearly smooth, then add the basil and whizz for about 1 minute. Transfer this to the bowl.
3. Combine all ingredients and serve chilled.
– Makes at least two servings. So.. half the amounts if neccessary 🙂