Courtesy – Gordon Ramseys Healthy Appetite 🙂 Great book. Awesome recipe.
– 2 medium mangos
– 2 ripe avocados
– squeeze of lemon juice
– 300-350g chicken breasts, cut into tender loins
– 200g mixed salad leaves, such as rocket or baby spinach
– 2 tbsp pine nuts, toasted (optional)
– salt and pepper
1. Peel the mangoes and cut the flesh away from the stone into thin slices.
2. Halve the avocados and remove the stone. Peel off the skin and slice the flesh into strips. Squeeze over a little lemon juice to stop the avocado flesh discolouring, then arrange over the mango slices.
3. Neatly pile the salad leaves in the middle of each plate.
4. Season the chicken strips well and cook on a high heat.
5. Place the chicken on top of the salad. (dressing recipe below)
– 2 tablespoon orange juice
– 2 tablespoon lemon juice
– 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
– 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
– 2 tablespoon avocado oil (or olive oil)
– Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Whisk all ingredients in a bowl until well combined.
2. Season well with salt and pepper
3. Lightly dress the salad and enjoy!