So easy and simple.. and a favourite among all.
– 375g chopped dark or milk chocolate, chopped roughly
– 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
– 150g of unsalted butter
– 1 can of condensed milk
1. Line the base and sides of a square tin with grease-proof paper.
2. Place all ingredients in a saucepan, and on a low heat stir until all ingredients are combined. Simmer for about 5minutes.
3. Pour mixture into lined cake tin.
4. Refrigerate for about 3hours, remove from tin and cut into squares.
– You can also add chunks of white chocolate and nuts to this mixture for some texture. Or skewer a couple of pieces together with a marshmallow and pour over hot milk for a quick hot choccy! 😛