Best made a day ahead!
– 250g of uncooked pasta
– 1 medium size carrot, grated
– 1 stick of celery, chopped finely
– 2 lengths of eschalot, white part discarded, chopped finely
– 1/2 red capsicum, chopped finely
– 1/3 cup of finely chopped parsley
– 300ml of colslaw dressing
– 2 or 3 tablespoons of sour cream
– salt and pepper
1. Cook pasta in salted water according to directions.
2. In a small bowl, combine dressing and sour cream.
3. Combine the rest of the ingredients, and mix well until all is covered in the dressing mix.
4. Season well, and chilled until needed.
– Serves 4-6 Always a winner at BBQ’s