Really simple and delicious. This works great for dinner parties !
**Pre-heat oven to 180*C
– 4 chicken breasts
– 1/2 cup of philly cheese that has been infused with garlic and herbs
– 8 rashers of middle bacon or 4 rashers of large middle bacon
– 300g of cherry tomatoes (the ones that are on the vine work awesome, plus they look great for presentation) 😉
1. Cut a pocket in each chicken breast. Then stuff one to two tablespoons of the cream cheese into the pockets. Try not to pack it in though as you are bound to get leakage.
2. Wrap two rashers of bacon around each chicken breast and place on a roasting tray. Spray with the cooking spray and roast for about half an hour.
3. Add the tomatoes to the tray, coat with a little more cooking spray and sprinkle the thyme over.
4. Roast for a further ten minutes, until chicken is completely cooked thru.
Serves 4. – Don’t fret when you see the cream cheese leaking and seeping out of the chicken, its bound to happen, plus there is usually still some left over in the pocket. You can serve this with veggies like I have or with salad