Stole this one off my Aunty and had to share it. Quick and easy and totally delish.
– 1 cup of pasta, spirals work nicely
– basil leaves
– 3 rashers of bacon, diced finely
– 2 eggs, whisked
– salt and pepper
1. Cook pasta according to instructions, drain well, cool and put aside.
2. Fry bacon, until golden.
3. Scramble eggs, and cool. Chop roughly.
4. Add egg and bacon to pasta, with a generous squirt of mayo and mix well.
5. Season really well with salt and pepper.
6. Tear or chop a small handful of basil leaves and chuck them in too. Then serve chilled.