This pasta dish is dedicated to one of the most beautiful women I know.
– bow tie pasta
– 1 can of chopped tomatoes
– 1 small onion, diced finely
– 1 teaspoon of garlic, finely diced
– 2 teaspoons of chilli
– slurp of red wine
– 1 teaspoon of raw sugar
– 100g of frozen spinach, defrosted
– 2 tablespoons of crumbled feta cheese
– olive oil
– salt and pepper
1. Cook pasta, according to instructions.
2. In a small saucepan, cook garlic, chilli and onion until softened. Add tomatoes, sugar, salt and pepper. Simmer on low for about 10-15minutes. Add a good slurp of red wine and spinach, and simmer for a further 10-15minutes.
3. Drain your pasta and place in a large mixing bowl. Pour sauce over pasta and combine well. Stir in feta, and serve with a little bit of freshly shaved parmesan.