This is something I have chucked together a couple of times now and seeings as I haven’t measured anything either times, this is a rough estimate, but change it to how you want it to taste and use this as a guide 🙂
** PLEASE NOTE – best marinated overnight 😀
– 1/4 cup of honey
– 1/4 cup of BBQ Sauce
– 3 tablespoons of tomato paste
– 1/4 cup of firmly packed brown sugar
– 1 teaspoon of mustard powder
– 1 heaped teaspoon of smoked paprika
– 1 heaped teaspoon of garlic
– 2 teaspoons of chilli
– 1/2 teaspoon of ginger
– 1 tablespoon of worcestershire sauce
– salt and pepper to season
1. Whack all ingredients into the bowl, and mix well to combine.
2. Coat and cover pork ribs in marinade, and chill overnight to let the flavours infuse into the meat.
3. Take out of the fridge and let rest for 30-40 minutes before baking in the oven for anywhere from an hour to an hour and a half.
– This marinade goes perfectly with my homemade potato wedges. Check it out.