Mmmm wedges.. How do you eat yours ?? I like mine with sour cream and sweet chilli sauce or topped with chilli con carne, cheese, crispy bacon and jalapenos.
** Pre-heat your oven to 200*C
– 1kg potatos, quartered in wedge shapes, with the skin on
– 1 1/2 teaspoons of smoked paprika
– 1 teaspoon of mustard powder
– 1/4 teaspoon of chilli powder
– 1 teaspoon of garlic salt
– 1 teaspoon of seasoning
– salt and pepper
1. In a large bowl add all ingredients bar the the potatoes. Mix well.
2. Add the potatoes, and make sure that every bit of the potato wedges are covered.
3. Place the potatoes face down on a non stick baking tray, and pop into the oven for about 30minutes.
4. After 30minutes, remove from the oven and turn them back onto their other side for a further 30minutes (depending on how big your potatoes were and how big you cut your wedges will determine how long they need to be in the oven – the key with wedges is – crispy on the outside, fluffy on the inside)
5. When done, remove from oven, top with your favourite toppings and enjoy 😀