My poor little man was so sick last week – teething related 😦 I am a firm believer that food is the pathway to feeling better when you’re sick, feeling down, lethargic. So I decided to find the most nutricious veggies I had in my fridge. In a week of eating this, he wasn’t so sick and he was up running around in no time.
– 1 1/2 cups of pumpkin, feeled and cut into chunks
– 1 head of broccoli, cut into florets
– 1 carrot, cut into chunks
– 1 apple, peeled, cored and cut into quarters
– a couple of spinach leaves, shredded
– 3 cloves of garlic
1. Place everything in pot and cover with water.
2. Gently simmer until all veggies are tender.
3. Pulse for a couple of seconds.
4. Seperate into portions, and freeze or refridgerate.