All I can say is make sure you have napkins !!
**Preheat oven to 200*C
– 10-12 chicken wings
– 1 tablespoon of hoisin sauce
– 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce
– 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
– 1 tablespoon of oil
– 1 teaspoon of chinese five spice
– 1 piece of ginger grated
– 2 cloves of garlic, smooshed and chopped roughly
– 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
– 1 red chilli, chopped – of you like a little spice, leave the seeds in
– 1/3 cup of chicken or vegetable stock
1. Whisk all ingredients (bar chicken wings) in a large bowl.
2. Coat chicken wings in sauce.
3. Place sauce and chicken wings in an oven proof baking dish and place in the hot oven for 20minutes.
4. After twenty minutes, shake the tray vigourousley. Turn the heat up to 220 for 10-15minutes so that the majority of the sauce turns thick and sticky – but just watch it, in case it starts to burn
5. Serve hot .. with napkins.