– 3 teaspoons of rock salt
– 1 teaspoon of corriander powder
– 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds
– 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala
– 1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano
– 1/2 teaspoon of dried corriander
– 1/4 teaspoon of pepper
1. In a low heated frypan toast the salt for 2-3minutes. Then pour into blender or mortar and pestle.
2. In the same pan toast the cumin seeds until fragrant. Add this and all other ingredients to mortar and pestle or blender and crush until its mostly a powder.
3. Rub onto desired meat and cook away.
– this is enough for 8 small lamb cutlets. Super fantastic with a wedge of lemon !!!