I made this with leftovers we had over the house, its healthy and easy, and really yummy, I even had some !!
** Pre-heat oven to !80*C **
– 1 cup of spaghetti mince
– 1 cup of ricotta cheese
– 1 small head of broccoli, florrets shaved off and steamed
– 1/3 cup of grated tasty cheese
– 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese
– 3 – 4 corn tortillas
1. Make a layer of tortilla in an oven proof dish. I have on that is in the shape of a loaf tin and it worked perfectly.
2. Pour in 3/4 of the meat mixture. Fold over the excess parts of the tortilla for another layer.
3. Meanwhile, add the ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese and broccoli to a bowl. Mix well until combined. Add 1/2 of this mixture next to the dish, then using another torilla, add another layer.
4. Repeat until there is no cheese and meat mixture left. Top with tasty cheese and pop into the oven until the cheese is all melty.
5. Divide and freeze.
– I used tortillas for this recipe because I had some spare laying around after burrito night. But you are more than welcome to use fresh or instant lasagne sheets.