Easy and awesome the next day.
And man approved!!!
** preheat oven 180*c
– 4 eggs
– 1 chorizo, chopped roughly
– 1 can of whole tomatos
– 1 can of lentils, drained and rinsed
– 1 can of butter, kidney, or cannelini beans, drained and rinsed
– 1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano
– 1/2 teaspoon of paprika
– 1 clove of garlic, smooshed and roughly chopped
– 1 onion, chopped roughly
– 1 teaspoon of chilli
– 1/2 cup of grated parmesan – good quality pleasssssse
– salt & pepper
– 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley
1. In a large oven proof pan (with lid) add onion, garlic and chorizo. Don’t add oil – enough will leech out of the chorizo to be sufficient. Fry off until the onion is tender, garlic is cooked and aromatic and the chorizo is a little crisp.
2. Add the tomatoes, oregano, chilli and paprika and simmer for 10 to 15minutes, until there is no acidity left in the sauce.
3. Chuck in the beans and lentils. Stir well and season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Crack in your eggs. Sprinkle with cheese and pop into the oven for 10minutes. Sprinkle with parsley and serve with crusty bread.
Serves 4. Great the next day on toast. And swap your meat around, feel free to use mince, bacon or chicken. Whatever suits you!!!