Simple, easy and delicious. And they don’t come out of a box.. So no nasties 😀
** Pre-heat oven to 180*C
– 1 chicken breast
– 1 egg, whisked – cut into desired chunks suitable for your little ones age
– dash of milk
– 2 tablespoons of plain flour
– 2 slices of wholegrain bread, lightly toasted
– 1 teaspoon of lemon zest
– 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley
1. Tear up the toast and chuck in a food proccessor with parsley and lemon zest. Pulse until the toast turns to smallish crumbs.
2. Put the flour in a bowl.
3. In a larger bowl add the crumbs, parsley and zest mixture.
4. Dust the chicken pieces in flour, dip in egg then coat in crumbs. Place each nugget on a baking tray with grease-proof paper. You may need to do this step in batches.
5. Bake until chicken is cooked and golden.