This goes so delicious with Cajun Beer Roasted Chicken or any other BBQ favourite.. This recipe is dedicated to my beloved Robbie, who really enjoyed these potatoes.
– 16 small red or clean skinned potatoes
– 3 tablespoons of olive oil
– 2 tablespoons of red wine vinegar
– 2 teaspoons of wholegrain mustard
– 1 teaspoon of lemon zest
– 4 spring onions, sliced finely
– 1/2 a long red chilli, sliced finely
– small handful of parsley finely chopped
– salt and pepper
1. Put the potatoes in a large pot, cover with cold water and season really well with salt. Bring to the boil and turn the heat down to a simmer until the potatoes are just cooked.
2. Drain the potatoes, and cut in half.
3. In a large bowl, combine all other ingredients.. whisking to combine all the flavours. Add the potatoes and season well with salt and pepper. Toss the potatoes in the marinade and serve warm.
– Serves 4+ If you don’t have any spring onions, half a spanish onion finely diced works well too 😀