I know, writing a recipe for roasted cherry tomatoes is a bit of a cop out. But I wanted to share it anyway. Roasted cherry tomatoes are super handy, to stir thru pasta, top on brushcetta, whizz into a sauce, put on pizza, serve in a salad.. quite a versatile ingredient really?!
**Preheat oven to 180*C
– cherry tomatoes, halved
– fresh herbs, think:- rosemary, oregano, thyme
– garlic, sliced
– salt and pepper
– good quality olive oil
1. In a big bowl add the tomatoes, herbs and garlic, and many good lugs of olive oil. Massage and combine with your hands.
2. Get a baking tray, line it with greaseproof paper, and spread your tomatoes in on layer.
3. Season well with salt and pepper.. And bake for 20-40minutes until the skins are blistered and they are brown and cooked.
4. Remove from the oven and enjoy 🙂