– 3-4 lengths spring onions, sliced finely
– 1 cup of cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
– 1/2 spanish onion, diced finely
– 1 ripe avocado, diced finely
– 1/3 cup of cucumber, cut into small pieces
– 3 tablespoons of olive oil
– 3 tablespoons of lime or lemon juice
– 1/2 teaspoon of crushed chilli (optional)
– salt and pepper
1. In a bowl whisk olive oil, crushed chilli and juice until combined.
2. In the same bowl add tomatoes, onion, spring onion and cucumber and season well with salt and pepper. refrigerate before use.
3. Just before serving, add avocado and stir well making sure not to mash the avocado.
Best served chilled, don’t be afraid to add some fresh corn kernels or fresh herbs like parsley or coriander (cilantro).