** Place pizza stone in oven and heat up to 230-250*C
– 1 quantity pizza dough
– 1 quantity of pizza sauce
– pumpkin, sliced very finely approx 3mm-4mm thick
– 1 capsicum, oven roasted, skin and seeds removed, sliced into lengths
– fetta cheese
– mozzerella cheese
– rocket (optional)
– lemon juice
1. Roll out half the dough to the desired shape, size and thickness.
2. Roll onto pizza stone, dress with pizza sauce, cheese, pumpkin, capsicum, more cheese and fetta.
3. Pop into the oven for 20-30minutes.
4. Remove from the oven, slice into pieces. In a small bowl, dress some rocket in a little olive oil and lemon juice, and mount ontop of your pizza.
Makes 2 pizzas.