Simple, easy and really delicious. Great for bbqs and partys.
– 2 Lebanese cucumbers, deseeded and cut into 1cm chunks
– 1/2 a punnet of cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
– 1/2 a red onion, cut into a chunky dice
– 1 block of Greek fetta, cut into 1cm chunks
– 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
– 1/2 – 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
– 2 tablespoons of a good quality olive oil
– salt and pepper
1. Combine the lemon juice, oregano, olive oil and some salt and pepper in a small bowl. Whisk well.
2. Place all other ingredients in a larger bowl, and pour over dressing.
3. Stir gently making sure everything is coated and glossy, allow to sit for 15minutes before serving.